Does Your Business Need A Fire Damage Escape Plan?
It's important to plan ahead to better prepare for an emergency situation. SERVPRO can help you with our Emergency Ready Plan.
Tallahassee Companies Must Help Their Employees Escape In Case Of Fire Damage.
Business owners in Tallahassee know it is essential to look after their employees and ensure a safe and comfortable working environment. Part of taking care of your staff is making a plan for potential disasters and ensuring everyone knows what to do if a problem arises.
Tallahassee entrepreneurs need a fire damage escape plan that protects their employees in the event of a blaze. It is better to draw up your strategy sooner rather than later.
What is a fire escape plan?
A fire escape plan sets out all the actions staff should take if a fire breaks out. Do not take the plan lightly – SERVPRO of North Leon County recommends dedicating plenty of time to meeting with staff to hash out the details. It is best to have a committee draw up the document, rather than just one person.
Once the plan is complete, all staff members should familiarize themselves with it. You should also keep copies in easily accessible places within your business.
What should I include in the plan?
Every fire damage escape plan should include:
A communication plan – communication during and after a fire is not easy, so draw up a plan that clarifies who is responsible for calling emergency services and contacting staff members and insurers
Escape routes – make sure staff in all areas of the building know their primary and secondary escape routes, and make sure you post appropriate signage and maps throughout the building
Assembly points – once people are out, ensure they know where to go
A list of staff roles for dealing with fires
Which roles should I assign?
Assigning staff roles is vital. If a fire happens to break out, it is likely to be chaos in your business. People will be panicking, the emergency services will arrive, people will lose access to their regular equipment and communication channels. Establish in advance who is responsible for what, to lessen confusion. Assigning roles means staff can respond faster.
Staff roles should include:
Fire wardens are responsible for planning the fire response and for taking charge in the event of a fire
Assistant fire wardens are usually accountable for sounding the alarm and calling the emergency services
Floor monitors make sure everyone has left and therefore are the last to leave – in a larger company you will need several floor monitors, each with an assigned area
Route guides supervise evacuation, make sure everyone knows where to go, and does their best to keep people calm
Fire extinguishers fight the blaze with the provided equipment but only if it is entirely safe to do so, and they must be trained in how to use the equipment
How can SERVPRO help if a fire breaks out?
Even with excellent planning, a fire might break out in your business premises. In the event of fire damage, SERVPRO is on hand to help with fire restoration, building repairs, and clean up after the firefighters have left.
SERVPRO understands that getting back to business is your top priority. Our teams arrive fully equipped to clean and restore your business premises. We start by removing excess water from fire hoses and sprinklers to help dry your building and prevent spore growth. Once the water is gone, we turn our hand to cleaning and scrubbing any soot-damaged surfaces, including floors and ceilings, HVAC ducts, drapes and blinds, and office furniture such as chairs and desks. We use a range of scrubbing, vacuuming, and cleaning preparations to achieve our aim.
We also take care of deodorizing your premises afterward, so it is pleasant to work in once more.
How can SERVPRO help me prepare?
Our Emergency Ready Plan (ERP) is ideal for helping you prepare for a fire. It is free to get started – download the app, and create an online account. Once you have created your account, the app guides you to carry out a thorough walk-through of your office or warehouse. When prompted, you will take photos and note down all the information the app asks for, such as water main location, exit routes, and premises layout.
You can use the information you gather to draw up a thorough fire damage plan, which includes information on staff responsibilities, the chain of command, and evacuation points.
You can also use your ERP to establish us as your first point of contact for cleanup.
Having your ERP to hand helps you respond quicker in the event of a disaster, and makes it easier to get in touch with us.
If you are concerned about the effects of fire damage, give SERVPRO of North Leon County a call at (850) 536-6599.
I Fear Water Is Hidden Inside Walls and Ceilings of My Tallahassee House -- Who Can Help and How Is the Water Removed?
Give us a call at (850) 536-6599 to explore the opportunities we offer to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Countless Cavities Capable of Collecting Leaking Water Exist In Every Residence in Tallahassee, Why SERVPRO Prepares for Water Removal Scenarios That Can Be Challenging
Water can quietly and slowly damage the structures and fixtures of your Tallahassee home, often without realizing there is a problem. A minor leak in a pipe or a poorly sealed connection can seep or drip water for days, weeks, or longer. The building materials near the leaking absorbs moisture, perhaps drying out periodically at the inception of the leaking. Eventually, the materials cannot manage the moisture load and are always damp. The silent leaking then finds its voice, signaling the problem in ways you might not read correctly, but that water removal professionals recognize. Determining where the water has found shelter before removal is difficult, why you need a reliable recovery company.
What Are Some Signs of Hidden Leaks?
One hint that your Tallahassee home needs water removal can come in the mail. If you note that your water bill shows an unexpected increase, it could mean a leak is active. Tip-offs more directly related building materials in your home include:
• Blistered paint on walls or ceilings
• Stains on surfaces unrelated to other soiling
• Peeling wallpaper
• Bulges on walls or ceilings
• "Sweating walls"
• Cracks on walls
• Squeaking floors
• Spongy feeling floors
• Unusual musty odors
• Visible mold growth
How Can a Restoration Company Help Interpret the Signs Before Water Removal?
Your honesty in sharing information about the confusing things you see in your house is why SERVPRO can start to narrow down the location of the water loss. We listen because no one knows your home better than you do. Then our crews use the tools described, and the skills learned during the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) training to determine the extent and severity of the water incursion. This data allows the development of a best practices-based plan to remove the water and dry out the space:
Detection and Monitoring Devices
Sensors have probes that detect the presence of moisture and must be calibrated for the materials tested
Meters measure the current moisture content of structural materials
Penetrating moisture meters can check the moisture levels within building cavities and underneath wood flooring
Metering of unaffected materials in a different space in the house help during the active drying phase, providing a comparison goal as the moisture in the damaged materials reduces
This tool measures temperature and relative humidity -- we use it during drying to ensure the proper balance is struck to facilitate evaporation of water locked into structures
How Do We Move from Detection to Water Removal?
Once we know where the water lurks, the next task is to decide how to evacuate it. Different strategies work for different scenarios. Sometimes a reasonably non-disruptive approach can release the trapped water, like when a toe kick beneath a kitchen cabinet pries out to allow access. Other times our crew might need to employ different techniques to reach the water for release, including limited, controlled demolition:
• Weep holes -- punched through the ceiling when water is overhead. The safest way to accomplish this water release is to start by a wall and let the water drain entirely through one hole before another is punched closer to the middle of the room. This avoids the trapped water from pouring through in uncontrollable quantities.
• Holes cut or drilled at the baseboard level of a wall -- reduce the pressure of the water trapped gradually. The holes also allow for the insertion of hoses connected to a negative air pressure to suction out the water below the drilled opening.
• Flood cuts -- if the drywall has crumbled, sawing several inches above the water line removes materials that cannot be saved and permits the water to be extracted.
Is Water Extraction Enough?
Although water extraction is critical to getting wet building cavities back to preloss condition, it is also necessary to dry the still-wet porous materials to normal moisture levels. The limited demolition used to extract the hidden water enhances structural drying efforts by opening the spaces to air movement and the dehumidifiers' effect.
Water removal can be a tricky business in your home, why SERVPRO of North Leon County seeks out and enrolls our team members in advanced training developed by the IICRC. Give us a call at (850) 536-6599 to explore the opportunities we offer to make it “Like it never even happened.”
What Do I Do After the Recent Storm in Tallahassee?
Without proper flood damage mitigation, your home could become more damaged than when it was during the storm. Contact SERVPRO right away.
Call in the Help of SERVPRO to Your Tallahassee Home When You Need Reliable Flood Damage Restoration
Some small showers may turn into a lot of rain that leads to flooding in one or more areas of your home. Regardless of the season, Tallahassee homeowners need to know what to do after a storm to limit the loss and bring their interior back to normal. Severe weather does not have to get you down when you have SERVPRO on your side to help handle the fallout.
What Should I Do When the Storm is Finished?
Once you contact your insurance company to inform them of your flood damage in Tallahassee, you can call our team at SERVPRO. Because safety is always a concern with flooding events, you need to be mindful of standing water that could have electrical charge, fallen power lines due to wind, and slip and fall hazards.
When flooding occurs, skilled restoration technicians handle it best with the right tools and methods. We work to minimize the damage by:
- Remove standing water with pumps, wet/dry vacuums, or squeegees
- Remove absorbent materials contaminated by the flooding, including furniture, carpets and carpet padding, drapes, and more
- Perform flood cuts in the drywall, if necessary, to remove any unsalvageable materials
- Begin drying measures with the help of dehumidifiers and air movers
- Dispose of any debris or interior belongings harmed by floodwater
- Locate any hidden moisture within walls, behind baseboards, and in small cracks or crevices
- Clean all impacted surfaces within the flood loss zone with EPA-registered agents once drying is complete
No matter the circumstances, any damage from floods or storms is no match when you have trained and prompt professionals at your door with SERVPRO of North Leon County. With one phone call to (850) 536-6599, we can have a crew on your property and ready to get to work.
Click here for more information about Tallahassee.
Help! My Home Has a Significant Water Damage Problem--How Do I Find the Best Water Restoration Companies in Tallahassee?
When your office suffers water damage, call SERVPRO for fast remediation.
Follow These Tips to Make Sure You Consider All Aspects of Your Needs as You Choose from Among Tallahassee Water Restoration Companies
Water damage rarely gives its victims time for a deliberate response. One minute you are busy running your Tallahassee business, and the next, you are splashing through several inches of water from a ruptured water heater or a burst supply pipe. Seasonal storms strike, and some years your number is up as you watch high winds and torrential rains deposit floodwaters inside your house, top-down, and bottom-up. As each minute passes, both the structure and contents of your business are taking a beating. The intensity of the damage is beyond your DIY skills. You must get professional help, but how to choose from among many alternatives?
Is the Location of a Water Restoration Company Important?
Some water restoration companies in Tallahassee seem to have no permanent presence in the area, announcing their services with a knock on the door or a sticky flyer attached to your mailbox. Although you might jump at a chance to engage a restoration company at the height of your crisis, finding and partnering with a reputable local company is crucial.
- You can talk directly with management, not just a salesperson.
- You can check into the firm's reputation with your local BBB and talk with friends, neighbors, co-workers, and family members who used the company's services in the past.
- You can ask to talk to recent customers or view local testimonials for a good sense of the company's results and work ethic.
- You can continue your relationship with a local restorer if questions or concerns arise after your project completes.
Is There One Crucial Feature Beyond Location that Separates High-Quality Water Restoration Companies from Also-Rans?
As you sort the water damage restoration options available to you, a deal-breaker is any indication that the company you consider lacks licensing or restoration training, especially no certification from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Check to see if the company and its technicians have mastered this international restoration standards-setting organization's rigorous coursework. At SERVPRO, we obtain certification for our business and our employees, update ourselves regularly, and avail ourselves of e-learning and continuing and advanced education courses:
- Initial Franchise Training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility
- Employee Certification Training
- IICRC Training -- basic to master levels
Local and Appropriately Trained -- Check! What Else Should I Require When Choosing a Restoration Company?
Inquire at a minimum about two other key features of premier water damage restoration companies in Tallahassee:
Does the Water Damage Restoration Company Invest in Innovative, High-Quality, and Large Capacity Equipment?
Although the fundamental actions needed from a water restoration company are water extraction and structural drying, the tools with which technicians achieve these tasks can differentiate between a fast recovery and a long slog. Failing to remove the water and begin efficient drying within 24 to 48 hours risks secondary damage like mold growth and progressive deterioration of building materials. To facility fast progress, we stock:
Commercial-grade truck-mounted extractors with a holding tank capacity of 60 to more than 100 gallons, should containment and legally prescribed disposal become necessary
- Portable extractors that technicians can wear like backpacks, gaining access to confined spaces
- Negative pressure air systems can focus suction on wet areas of multi-layered wood floors and pull flooding out of building cavities when connecting hoses through drilled or cut holes -- reversing the pressure to positive to direct warm air into cavities for drying
- Significant inventories of air movers and several different types of dehumidifiers to achieve structural drying
Will the Water Restoration Company Help with Insurance Claims?
Proving that the damage done should receive payment from your insurance company is an exacting exercise. Flood coverage is best confirmed before any loss as it is not always part of regular home insurance policies. Our team works closely with you to document the harm caused by the water incursion regardless of source. We have constructive relationships with many carriers, and your agent might even recommend our services, indeed a point in our favor.
Not surprisingly, all water restoration companies cannot offer the same services. SERVPRO of North Leon County wants to earn your business through our training, experience, equipment, and commitment to our community. Call us at (850) 536-6599 to schedule an assessment.
Who Has the Time to Help Me with Tallahassee Water Removal?
Homeowners have to deal with many things which may include water damage caused by faulty appliances. Contact SERVPRO right away.
Plumbing Leaks or Appliance Breakdowns Happen Year-Round in Tallahassee, Why SERVPRO Prepares for Water Removal Requests Large and Small in Our Community
Severe storms and hurricanes are far from being the most common reason for significant water damage in your Tallahassee home. Still, during the tropical storm season, you might feel that restoration companies will have no time to help with more mundane water removal. Do not fail to reach out because of our perceived lack of capacity to manage the aftermath of an overflowing dishwasher or plumbing leak. Varying needs of our customers are why we make sure we can scale up and down our response.
Why Is It Crucial to Rid My Home of Water After an Accidental Loss?
If you think all that appropriate water removal in Tallahassee needs is a bucket and a mop, the long term damage you experience might show this opinion to be an error. Water flowing from a plumbing leak or spreading across the floor after a dish or clothes washer spewed fluids from a broken hose or pump moves quickly. It seeps into building cavities and soaks into the many porous building materials used in residential construction. If the escaped water remains, progressive breakdown of structural components and the risk of mold growth are constant.
What Can I Expect from a Restoration Company for a Household Leak?
Just because the damage done is not yet cataclysmic does not mean we do not take your water removal project seriously. Our attention to detail and commitment to proceed appropriately for any size water emergency are among the reasons why SERVPRO is an excellent fit for your concerns. We assess the circumstances thoroughly, and craft a mitigation and remediation plan scaled precisely for your needs. We will:
- Extract visible liquid water
- Test spaces for hidden and absorbed water
- Use proven strategies to release, contain, and dispose of hidden water
- Set up an efficient and effective drying plan, and implement it
A commitment to help any member of our community with their water removal issues is why SERVPRO of North Leon County should be your first call after a water loss. We can be reached 24/7 at (850) 536-6599.
Want to see more about Tallahassee?
How Long Does Burning Smell Stay in after a Cooking Fire?
Our professionals have state of the art equipment to clean up and restore your business so you can return safely after a fire.
SERVPRO Can Mitigate Commercial Fire Damage in your Tallahassee Restaurant by Performing Effective Odor Removal.
What causes fire odor in a restaurant?
Tallahassee restaurant managers may have to deal with a cooking fire in their business at some point during ownership. These odors can spread rapidly through the smoke and are complicated to deal with due to their greasy texture. Commonly, a kitchen fire occurs because of grease or animal protein. These sticky smoke deposits do not respond well to water, which increases the risk of spreading damages around during a cleanup. SERVPRO technicians can deploy a full range of chemical cleaning agents with an oil-based composite to soak and remove soiling on oven hoods, appliances, walls, and ventilation systems (HVAC). We pre-test smoke residues to understand both the pH level as well as whether they are oil or water-based to ensure that we use the right cleaning solvent for your business.
Why do odors remain after a fire?
Odor particles are volatile, spreading quickly and requiring commercial fire damage restoration from a Tallahassee expert. Usually, these odor particles are local to the smoke residues that affect surfaces throughout the building. In some situations, these particles can enter small crevices behind cooking equipment or wall-paint, flooring, and ceiling. Odors do depart naturally, but often the period for dispersal can be as long as two weeks, for most restaurant managers that can be too long to wait as it can affect the dining area or affect food quality. The most effective method of removal is to dispose of any non-salvageable charred materials while using solvent cleaning to deal with thick smoke residues.
What should I do after a restaurant fire?
- Temporarily close the business
- Contact your business insurer to explain the situation
- Use a qualified fire restoration services to clean and restore damages
Odors can affect your business's bottom line by creating an unpleasant environment for both customers and staff. Contact SERVPRO of North Leon County at (850) 536-6599 for commercial restoration assistance.
See more about Tallahassee.
How Do I Address Flooding in the Crawlspace of My Tallahassee Home?
Flooding can create so many issues for your Tallahassee home, call SERVPRO for help.
Flooding can be a hazard to all exposed, so it is crucial to resolve this disaster as soon as possible.
Natural flooding is one of the most destructive situations for many Tallahassee homes throughout the year. With the probability of flooding, especially in the rainier seasons, many homes have gotten constructed with crawl spaces. While this provides more convenient access to utilities tucked neatly beneath the main floor of the house, it also suspends the property and protects it from much of the destruction that flooding can do.
There are several considerations for the property owner when contending with this flood damage in your Tallahassee home. The first is understanding how the flooding in the crawlspace can impact the rest of the house. Understanding the steps necessary to restore and protect this area can help you appreciate securing skilled technicians like our SERVPRO team as soon as possible.
Can Flooding in a Crawlspace Affect the House?
While you might be among the many that consider flooding in the crawlspace and not your home to be an averted crisis, this might not be as harmless as it might initially appear. Several pressing concerns exist when standing water persists underneath your home. Identifying potential problems and understanding the severity of natural flooding can lead you to four primary conditions:
- Microbial Threats – Persistent water damage and an elevated moisture content can provide the ideal conditions for the development and spread of microbial colonies. Mold and fungal threats can be a hazard to those exposed, and these colonies can pass through the flooring to impact occupants of the property above the crawlspace.
- Moisture Wicking – With wooden supports and subflooring, direct exposure to flood water can allow porous materials like wood to absorb this water and move it within the material to structural supports, joists, and framework.
- Structural Deterioration – After prolonged exposure to standing water and trapped moisture in the materials, wood framework and other exposed materials can begin to deteriorate and degrade.
- Contamination – One of the pressing concerns of natural flooding is potential contamination. Nearly all natural flood situations must be treated like blackwater instances, assuming that the migrating water encountered hazardous bacteria, sewage, viral pathogens, and other germs.
How Can Water Get Removed from this Area?
Extraction and drying are vital concerns to avoid many of the situations that could develop. As with nearly all conditions relative to flood exposure, longer wait times can make things much worse. We have sophisticated water removal and drying tools that can remove surface water, even standing water with solids and debris. The right choice in removal equipment can impact the overall efficiency of restoration and get you back into your home more quickly. Some of the practical extraction tools in our arsenal include:
- Trash Pumps
- Truck-Mount Extractors
- Wet Vacuums
How Can Mold Get Prevented?
Even though considered to be a secondary effect, you cannot seek to address a natural flooding situation without considering the possibility of mold. Removing colonies as they develop is one strategy, but when possible, our technicians work to remove the possibility. Preventing microbial growth and restoring potential hosting materials involves several specific strategies, including:
- Applying Antimicrobial Agents – We have many powerful antimicrobial cleaning products and agents that can be applied directly to sensitive materials in the region of migrating mold colonies to inhibit mold development or thwart the growth and expansion of early-stage mold colonization.
- Drying Out Damaged Areas – Removing the supporting conditions is an effective strategy to starve out colonization. Without the appropriate conditions for colony survival, combined with other remediation tasks, we can gain control of a mold-damaged portion of the property.
- Soda Blasting Surfaces – Abrasive techniques like soda blasting are effective methods of removing surface threats and the embedded hyphae of the organism. Sanding is also one of these same practices that can remove surface threats.
How Can This Get Prevented in the Future?
Flooding in a crawlspace can be a considerable challenge when you do not realize the impact this occurrence has on the house. Preventing this situation is not impossible, but requires some permanent solutions like crawlspace encapsulation. This practice covers all of the exposed open areas beneath the property with thick plastic sheeting. It also installs permanent diversion implements like sump pumps or drainage to keep flooding from occurring beneath the house again.
No matter how severe flooding might be in your home or crawlspace, our SERVPRO of North Leon County professionals can help. We have a team of technicians standing by 24/7 at (850) 536-6599.
I Need to Restore My Centerville Home After a Fire. What Should I Do?
“Like it never even happened.”
Seek Professional Help from SERVPRO to Handle the Fire damage in Your Centerville Property
Several factors cause fires in homes that leave property owners in a devasted state with no idea of where to begin. The professionals from SERVPRO can get your life back to normal by restoring your Centerville home to its preloss condition.
Where should I begin?
Begin by seeking help from SERVPRO technicians who have the skill and experience to restore your Centerville property after fire damage. Our technicians can conduct a comprehensive inspection of the damage. We help our customers to record and document everything in the property for insurance purposes. Our technicians can remove valuable items like upholstered furniture immediately after the inspection so that smoke and soot do not embed themselves into the fibers.
How secure is my property during the restoration process?
Our priority during the restoration process is to protect the property from more damage. We can seal any openings to protect the structure from rainfall and intruders. Our team of technicians can attach plywood to the surface around the holes.
How do you conduct the cleaning and soot removal?
It is difficult to clean out smoke residues after a fire. Our team has access to hi-tech equipment and tools to clean it. Since the stain goes beyond the surface, we can deep scrub, sand, and refurnish the surfaces to rid of the soot on hard surfaces such as the floor.
To remove stains on carpet and furniture, we can use a natural fabric brightener. We mix the product with shampoo super concentrate to remove oxidized stains from cotton and wool.
What about the water damage on my property?
We understand that firefighters often use gallons of water to fight the flames Residual water from fire extinguishing efforts can cause mold to grow throughout the affected areas if it is not mitigated properly. The increased moisture interacts with mold spores. In confined spaces, this allows the mold to proliferate on porous sources. Our water damage restoration service involves:
• Inspecting the affected areas.
• Extracting water using portable pumps.
• Thorough drying using air movers and dehumidifiers.
• Cleaning and wiping down all affected surfaces with anti-microbial agents.
Our SERVPRO technicians can also use a ventilation box fan to generate high-velocity airflow. The equipment moves dry air in the property, helping the affected surfaces to dry faster. Also, the box fan removes the charcoal-like odor in the affected area.
After a fire loss in your home, contact SERVPRO of North Leon County immediately at (850) 536-6599 for effective restoration. “Like it never even happened.”
What Types of Mold are Lurking in My Tallahassee Residential Complex?
Those telltale patches often signify that you have both water and mold damage in your office ceiling. Call SERVPRO to investigate and remediate.
SERVPRO Technicians Have the Tools Necessary for Effective Commercial Mold Remediation for Tallahassee Businesses
Did you know that there are over 100,000 types of mold to be found in the world today? While only some of these fungal growths typically settle indoors, and all buildings in Tallahassee contain some amount of mold, too much can create both structural and air quality concerns.
If you need commercial mold damage remediation for your Tallahassee multi-family rental property, SERVPRO is available to provide these services 24/7. Technicians receive training in mold remediation to maintain a high standard of professional knowledge while meeting industry benchmarks.
What Types of Mold are Common in Rental Properties?
- Alternaria. This common mold lives both outdoors and indoors. It prefers damp areas like sinks, showers, and dark, humid areas.
- Chaetomium. If you have had water-damaged drywall previously, you have likely encountered this mold. Chaetomium is easily identified by its old, musty smell, which is typically associated with water damage in walls.
- Trichoderma. Trichoderma is another type of mold that prefers damp areas, but tends to proliferate in damp carpeting, wallpaper, and similarly damp, porous surfaces in the home.
How Does SERVPRO Prevent the Spread of Mold?
SERVPRO’s contamination procedures are not only designed to prevent mold from spreading in the contaminated area, but they also keep mold spores out of adjacent units, HVAC systems, and common areas. Containment measures for mold remediation include:
- 6mm polyethylene sheeting to cover entryways in the affected area and sealing HVAC vents.
- Separate decontamination areas for tools and equipment used by SERVPRO techs.
- Creating negative air pressure in the affected area to prevent mold spores from traveling.
SERVPRO of North Leon County is ready to leave your property looking, “Like it never even happened,” when you call (850) 536-6599.
Click here for more information about Tallahassee.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Tallahassee, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of North Leon County today at (850) 536-6599 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.