Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Restoration service as your fingertips anytime, day or night!
When disaster strikes, it may impossible to imagine things getting back to “good” anytime soon.
SERVPRO of North Leon County has been aiding in doing just that for years in the Tallahassee community.
24/7 services are our guarantee, and the sure fire way to resume life as quickly as possible.
From residential needs to commercial calls, our training and company resources make our team the fastest, and the best.
After disaster strikes, residents, companies and all who are affected are left feeling frustrated and often fearful. Fear not! Our Specialists are standing by to answer emergencies call of any size, any time. They are paired with SERVPRO of North Leon County Technicians who are ready to be dispatched and eager to SERV.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (850) 536-6599
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Leon County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.