If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (850) 536-6599

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Patches in a Tallahassee Home

The mold growth depicted in the Before Photo was caused by a moisture problem in this Tallahassee house. The drain line from the washing machine released water that wicked into the walls of this area of the home. Our SERVPRO technicians cut out the damaged drywall panels and discarded them. The line was repaired, and the mold remediation service continued. We created a barrier with plastic sheeting and painter's tape to isolate the affected area to prevent the mold spores and bits of mold from circulating and infesting other regions of the home. The After Photo shows some of our equipment continuing to dry out the area before we can spray an antifungal product into the exposed, opened walls. The HVAC system was also checked and cleaned to eliminate mold spores. We do our best to restore your home or business to its preloss condition.