Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
We take mold remediation and restoration very seriously at SERVPRO of North Leon County. Our remediation crews receive advanced training and certification from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) on a continuous basis. Our firm is also a member of the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI). When you call us for help abating mold damage, know you are in good hands.
Our past mold remediation projects include work done for educational, cultural, governmental, and residential customers. Reaching out and joining the Tallahassee Board of Realtors and Tallahassee Area Property Managers gives us a unique opportunity to support those who desire to provide mold damage-free living and working spaces for individuals in our community.
We know discovering mold is a demoralizing experience, but we have proven strategies contain and remove active colonies, and then sanitized the area to inhibit future growth. To keep you, your family, your employees, or your customers safe during remediation, we use the most up to date and innovative equipment available in the industry.
Because we are a full-service disaster restoration company, we are uniquely qualified to evaluate for and eliminate the root cause of any mold infestation -- moisture intrusions. We find the source of the water and work with you to rid your property of that constant threat permanently.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (850) 536-6599
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Leon County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (850) 536-6599
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Leon County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Tallahassee community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: