Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Patches in a Tallahassee Home


The mold growth depicted in the Before Photo was caused by a moisture problem in this Tallahassee house. The drain line from the washing machine released water ... READ MORE



Tallahassee Storm Damage


The rainwater from the storm in Tallahassee badly damaged the ceiling and wetted the flat roof of this home. SERVPRO applied structural drying team members quic... READ MORE



Tallahassee Water Intrusion Causes Floor Damage


The water leaked in after a storm and covered the carpeted living room in this Tallahassee home with about an inch of water. The key to mitigating water damage ... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Tallahassee Home


Fire damage at this Tallahassee home began in the kitchen but had an impact on virtually every room in the house. There was water damage everywhere from the fir... READ MORE



Metal Warehouse in Tallahassee Suffers Smoke Damage


Stored maintenance equipment and cleaning products that were stored in the corner of this metal construction warehouse in Tallahassee ignited from an errant cig... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Tallahassee Office Building


Storm damage to this Tallahassee office building resulted in the standing water shown in the before photo. The entire floor of this office building was swamped ... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Tallahassee Bathroom


Mold damage developed in this Tallahassee bathroom when water damage introduced moisture to the drywall shown. Once moisture enters dark spaces, like in between... READ MORE



Water Damage – Tallahassee Offices


Water damage at this Tallahassee office was caused by an accidental activation of the fire-suppressant sprinkler system. As the before photo shows, the office s... READ MORE



Commercial water damage – Tallahassee Conference Center


Commercial water damage at this Tallahassee Conference Center occurred when a main water line ruptured during the night. The before photo shows just how much st... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Tallahassee House


Fire damage gutted this Tallahassee home leaving the family distraught. The dining room shown in the before picture received the most fire and smoke damage. Thi... READ MORE